This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hi!
Just wanted to say hi to everybody. I've been lurking for about a month and have read through everything I think. Excited to join in, though I am new to RP in all its forms. Anyway, just posted my biography and wanted to introduce myself.
Just make sure you join the good guys, or we'll sic Koehler on you!

Also hi. [Image: 7.png]
Hey hey! Glad to see you made it!

"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Glad to see you here. Can't wait to see what you get up to.
Thanks everyone. Ascendency (ooc) has been really cool about everything (including giving me feedback on my backstory). Looking forward to the game. And yeah, Nick, I am aligned with the good guys, though that is not to say that I wouldn't mind any adventures or plots or whatever you call it with those of the darker persuasion. At this point not really sure where to go from here, though. As I said, first time RP in any form.
Heyy!

Feel free to ask around and see who's up for a thread. Get messaging with someone and you can come up with the details.

Unfortunately, my characters are unavailable at the moment, but I'm sure there are others who would be happy to come up with something.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Hello! And welcome! I'm wrapped up with the same monster as Aria, but we should do a thread eventually!
Hello! I am quite new myself, so it is good to see another new face. I enjoyed your biography and looking forward to seeing more.
Thank everyone. I appreciate the welcome. Look forward to interacting.
Hiyas!! ^____^'