This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Numbers' Gambit: The Rules
I'll let JLB post first. That way he can tell us what we lost. *frown.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I take great consolation in the fact that if Ori had written anything other than 1, Jaxen wouldn't have lost too. Mwahahaha!
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]
The next die roll is....

*drum roll*

... Five!

Which means I am thoroughly amused by these turns of events. If I understand correctly, Jon wins again. hahaha
That is correct. The players keep their own numbers. That was a random roll right? Not GM img to make the other characters think Jon is cheating, right? Kidding of course. Our fearless leader 's integrity is beyond reproach.

I question that statement [Image: 18.png]Edited by Michael Vellas, Sep 22 2013, 01:12 AM.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Lol Mikey! Now I get to go be creative again and think about what Jon should do to Jaxen.
WWYD?

haha.
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]
I knew it would catch on!

Good thing for Jaxen that Jon isn't Yuri [Image: 2.png]
You have GOT to be kidding me!
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Lol. It was a random die roll. I had to look up what a five meant, too.