This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

hi
I'm new. [Image: 17.png] Kind of shy. [Image: 13.png] Kind of. [Image: 2.png]

I wanted to say I really think this place is great! I've been trying to decide whether to join for a while but I am ready to go now!

cheers.
Welcome. Nice to see a bad guy for a change. Well, a neutral bad guy. Those CCD jerks are all evil. [Image: 18.png]

Hop in chat whenever you get the chance. Pretty much everyone except Rune gets in there at some point or another.
Sure. I'll do that some time.

And I'm not a bad guy. Just misunderstood. [Image: 3.png]
Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see what you get up to.
Welcome aboard. I plan on staying on your good side. *grin.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Ooooh, I like you! Welcome!
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]
Welcome aboard! Great bio. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Betrayal's a bitch amirite?

Welcome and good luck!
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
[Image: 19.png] Thx, all! Now where to start, where to start, where to start? Hrmm...
Hey, welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting you IC sometime too! [Image: 1.png]