This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
So I will be in sunny San Diego the 8th through the 15th. I'm not sure how much time I'll be around in the chatroom. I intend on spending as much spare time as possible staring soulfully across the ocean. hahaha.

It is during Fearless Leader's absence that we must incorporate the giant robots into the setting canon!
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Thou shalt be smited!
Freedom Zord activate!
THERE WILL BE NO ZORDS!
Who needs Zords when we can have scripture spouting Southern Baptist Preachers smiting evil with the One Power.

"And ye shall fear the sword, for wrath cometh by the sword. That you may know there is judgment."
(Job19:29)

"And I shall also act in fury, my eye shall not spare and I shall not pity. Although they cry out in a loud voice, I shall not pity them."
(Ezekiel8:18)

Edited by doulou, Nov 4 2013, 03:58 PM.
Exam thursday and next wednesday so I'll be scarce until that's over.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Back at full capacity.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Welcome back. Now get to work.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
You forgot to tell us how you did on your exams.