This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The God Wars
Some of you may or may not have noticed that I've started telling the story of Lugh. His story will span the 5th and 6th Age; it will largely be contained to the present-day regions of Ireland and Great Britain. If anyone is interested in having a 5th or 6th age incarnation taking an excursion to the Erie Isles and beyond, Lugh would certainly welcome it. Shoot me your ideas via PM or this thread.

If no one is interested, I hope you guys at least enjoy reading this God's history.

(As a side note: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla definitely inspired the course of this storyline.)

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Happy to see you back and writing Aiden! AC Valhalla is my current distraction XD (I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take, I'm around 80 hours in, but I do spend a lot of time wandering about looking for the mysteries etc)
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
(04-10-2022, 04:02 PM)Thalia Wrote: Happy to see you back and writing Aiden! AC Valhalla is my current distraction XD (I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take, I'm around 80 hours in, but I do spend a lot of time wandering about looking for the mysteries etc)

Glad to be back! Enjoy, my dear! I think I'm about halfway through Valhalla myself. Decided to take a break from it for a bit. There's just so much to do in there! (And Eivor is hot!)

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
(04-10-2022, 10:59 PM)Aiden Finnegan Wrote:
(04-10-2022, 04:02 PM)Thalia Wrote: Happy to see you back and writing Aiden! AC Valhalla is my current distraction XD (I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take, I'm around 80 hours in, but I do spend a lot of time wandering about looking for the mysteries etc)

Glad to be back! Enjoy, my dear! I think I'm about halfway through Valhalla myself. Decided to take a break from it for a bit. There's just so much to do in there! (And Eivor is hot!)

Well, who doesn't love a viking, haha. I let the animus decide gender so I play as both. The repetitiveness bored me a little to begin with, but I kinda like it now; makes dipping in and out easy. I can't take a break from games though otherwise I forget the controls >_< so I will probably see the main campaign through to the end before I move on.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
(03-19-2022, 03:43 AM)Aiden Finnegan Wrote: Some of you may or may not have noticed that I've started telling the story of Lugh. His story will span the 5th and 6th Age; it will largely be contained to the present-day regions of Ireland and Great Britain. If anyone is interested in having a 5th or 6th age incarnation taking an excursion to the Erie Isles and beyond, Lugh would certainly welcome it. Shoot me your ideas via PM or this thread.

If no one is interested, I hope you guys at least enjoy reading this God's history.

(As a side note: Assassin's Creed: Valhalla definitely inspired the course of this storyline.)

I'm really enjoying it! Love the pictures too.
(04-17-2022, 07:11 PM)Ascendancy Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 03:43 AM)Aiden Finnegan Wrote: Some of you may or may not have noticed that I've started telling the story of Lugh. His story will span the 5th and 6th Age; it will largely be contained to the present-day regions of Ireland and Great Britain. If anyone is interested in having a 5th or 6th age incarnation taking an excursion to the Erie Isles and beyond, Lugh would certainly welcome it. Shoot me your ideas via PM or this thread.

I'm really enjoying it! Love the pictures too.

Well that just sings to my soul. I am very pleased you are enjoying it, Asc   Blush

(04-16-2022, 05:07 PM)Thalia Wrote:

Well, who doesn't love a viking, haha. I let the animus decide gender so I play as both. The repetitiveness bored me a little to begin with, but I kinda like it now; makes dipping in and out easy. I can't take a break from games though otherwise I forget the controls >_< so I will probably see the main campaign through to the end before I move on.

Have you played Origins yet?

(04-26-2022, 04:08 AM)Aiden Finnegan Wrote:
(04-16-2022, 05:07 PM)Thalia Wrote:

Have you played Origins yet?

I haven't, no. I always dismissed AC as being more action-y than rpg, so Valhalla is the first one I've properly played. I will probably give it a go at some point, Odyssey too.