This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Character Wiki Feature
So I noticed that Thal and Asc were collecting their threads and putting them on the wiki and in order to facilite that now and in the future (and making future updates easier).  I made a WordPress short code for everyone to use that will list all the character threads a user has participated in.

You can dd it to any wiki page (or a blog post, or page or whatever inside of WordPress)

Right now it just lists everything in order.  I want to add the ability to exclude posts for NPCs or just cause it's not in there.  Posts are only from the IC boards.

Code:
[character-story char="#"]

Where the # is the characters profile number when you click on the name.  The url will look like: 

Code:
https://thefirstage.org/forums/user-83.html

So the 83 would go in place of the # in the shortcode.

I'll post here any updates to what I do.  Especially the short codes.

If you have any ideas or want some kinda formatting let me know and I"ll see about working it in.
So I added the excluded bit.

Code:
[character-story char="#" exclude="#,#"]

You can find the thread number in each thread url

Code:
https://thefirstage.org/forums/thread-1466.html

The numbers should be separated by a comma and no space, but if you put in a space they should be removed, but if you see that it didn't work let me know and I'll take a look.
Awesome! Thanks Big Grin
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |