This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

At the not-a-strip-club
I know, but it didn't sound that way [Image: 18.png]
Don't beat yourself up, we're just two regular ol' raging heterosexuals.

*Quickly hides the box of high heels and man-thigh-sized mini-skirts.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
lol. oh dear.
The wise and fair Oriena has deemed me responsible as to which board is most fitting for the location of her not-a-strip-club club. I'm not so sure this is a good idea: its a kind of power which can go to your head. Hood you want to start us off? I was thinking Red Light District board. Apparently her place is somewhere in the vicinity but not directly in the RLD. Probably between it and the Red Square.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
There. Now Hood can quiet his whining. *grin.

Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
HAH! Sucker. Knew if I procrastinated a day you'd break down and do it.
I crashed the not-a-strip-club thread. Sorry Hood, you procrastinated too long. Still wondering whether the "show" should be attended though. Sounds hot. Maybe you can come join it.
Edited by Jon Little Bird, Aug 29 2013, 04:19 AM.
Not sure if you're suggesting Hood be in the show? Not sure how I feel about that.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Not what I meant but is he a good dancer?
Hood gets my vote.
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]