This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
Stay safe and have a great set of holidays
I'm alive in case anyone was wondering. Should get a post in the next few days.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Same. Holiday has been kicking my butt at work. Off the next two days though, so I'll catch up on responses then (and chill out in chat!) Did get a 'past lives' post up tonight, something that's been brewing in the back of my head for a while now. Hope ya'll are well Big Grin

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Brilliant! We missed you Smile
Viktor Lih
Officer of CCDPD
Holidays are coming and I'm taking a well or so off to help with the house provided we actually have work to do. So I may or may not be slower than usual.
I missed you guys too ^_^ Things are always hectic around the holidays no matter what. In another week or two it'll all settle back down. I hope you all are doing well and that the days ahead treat you kindly. Nox, I hope everything is going smoothly with the new home. <3

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Good luck Nox and Aiden! I’ll be holidaying in Canada for the next week see you after !
Viktor Lih
Officer of CCDPD
Hope everyone had a great holiday season. I am back from my unintended christmas/new years hiatus ^_^; i'll have responses up for all my threads by the end of today. Missed you guys!

Hey all I will be in Chicago the rest of the week and unlikely to be on the forums much. You can always get me fairly easily with facebook messenger or text.
Cheers,
A
(02-18-2019, 11:51 PM)Ascendancy Wrote: Hey all I will be in Chicago the rest of the week and unlikely to be on the forums much. You can always get me fairly easily with facebook messenger or text.
Cheers,
A

........................where in chicago? Big Grin