This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Your theme song

If anyone has Spotify, I've created a public play list called The First Age, that is a compilation of as many of the songs from this thread I could find. Some links were broken and youtube videos removed with no additional identifying information on the song that was meant to be posted. 

I'll try to keep up adding to the playlist as new songs as posted here!

Spotify Link

I have no idea if the link works. The playlist is called "The First Age" if you search for it.
Cool
Awesome!
Need to breathe - brother

Liv's, for @"Nika Raskov"

Cliche, I know...

"She had tortured hundreds, maybe thousands, in the name of understanding and reason. Torture made sense. You truly saw what a person was made of, in more ways than one, when you began to slice into them. That was a phrase she'd used on numerous occasions. It usually made her smile." 
- The Wheel of Time, The Gathering Storm, Chapter 22, Robert Jordan
oh and i love the playlist, Asc. Now following!

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Merdyn Gilyard's theme song (Aiden's 3rd age life)

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Vivianne Accylon's theme song (Rowan's 3rd age life.)

"The power Voodoo. Hoodoo? You do! Do what!?"
Letto Ska'dine's theme song (Siobhan's 3rd age life.)

"We are the sisters of the Moon." - Siobhan's hit single, 'Silver Skans'