This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Available Characters
I think my thread is stuck, sooooooo I'm totally interested in doing something. I'm open to pretty much anything.
Ayden has an open thread anyone is welcome to pop into.
Naga needs a channeler whose skin needs saving!
You can save my sorry ass, Sora! Hood's taking a perfectly innocent meeting to set me up to get a bullet in the brain from Seth and Rune. *shakes fists.

"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I don't have much going on at the moment, and have vaguely burnt out on writing with myself for the time being. [Image: 15.png]
Hood is, I think, actually free at the moment. Unless I've forgotten something...?
Great! Have anything in mind?
Deep down inside, I figure I should probably try to keep all my OOC posting to related accounts, but eh...that's too much effort.

Hmmm...sub-plots Hood has on the back-burner would be...finding out who sent the team he ran into with Spectra, but that can wait. Hood doesn't get out much, so I'm open to ideas.

Suppose could be a matter of some mythos creature causing some trouble, something Jensen's already after? and Hood decides to take time out of his busy day to look into it himself, not on the Atharim dime, but that's not exactly his style...although if something causes trouble and Hood's around, he'd be willing to go over and kill it.

Could be some mundane trouble causer too of course. Or a simple matter of running into each other while shopping. Cigars maybe? Or an import liquor store?

Edited by Drayson, May 21 2014, 08:30 PM.
Jensen isn't aware of monsters, other than the Ijiraq, and that strange old-woman with wings. He's also unlikely to be browsing expensive shops for liquor or cigars. [Image: 13.png]

By chance, is Hood a motorcycle enthusiast?
That could work. He's got the garage space and the money for one, and does need something to get around town with.