This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I know I’ve been in and out for awhile, but I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I’m thankful for the opportunity to be able to write and be friends with all of you!
Happy Turkey Day everyone. May your family time be fun and uneventful - unless it's funny then I want to hear about it.

My only funny story is the three year old blurting out she had to poop while we were eating lunch.
Man, people drink a lot around the holidays. It's been busy. Should be able to post on a semi-regular basis now.

Happy Thanksgiving back at ye.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I'm sure they do. They might pick up more now that it's Dec and end of the year... taxes are rolling around...