This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Viewing Links?
Strange.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Yeah it's annoying. I can't watch the active threads or see who was online in the past 24 hours...

Can't even see past the first page on the members list *sighs* Thankfully it doesn't bother posting and things
Thank you Asc for letting me poke at the stuff, it's no longer annoying and fixed the borked image too
Hurray!

By the way, I haven't forgotten about posting, my brain is just a creative wasteland right now.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
No worries. Whenever you get to it. I have Camp NaNo going right now so I've got plenty to keep me busy.