This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Spizzle up yo' hood!
http://www.gizoogle.net/

Use the texilizer to translate chunks of text.

Use the Web Tranzizzle to translate a URL page.

Trust me, you'll thank me once you try it.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Be forewarned, impending laughter will make your belly jiggle like a bowl full of jelly.
hahahah oh my.
Mickey V was having tons of fun with that yesterday!
You have given us a gift, Michael.

*bows.

Quote:<dl>
<dt>Quote:</dt>
<dd> </dd>
</dl>
That smile of Eilas' was creepy as a muthafucka. Jaxen had his own slippery smile dat da thug whipped up at opportune moments yo, but Elias's pearly whites was figuratively tinged red wit tha taste of blood. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Other than that, n' havin zero clue bout how tha fuck ta rap ta dem hoes, if Elias straight-up did what tha fuck Sierra boasted, da thug was one of mah thugs ta stay on they phat side. Jaxen recalled tha sense of juice dat reared its skanky, yet sublime, head back all up in tha river n' shit. Tarin holla'd they would keep gettin stronger until they simply stopped one day. It make me wanna hollar playa! Jaxen hoped Elias had reached dat point, cuz if not, da perved-out muthafucka shuddered ta imagine how tha fuck much mo' ominious they powers would grow.

"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Quote:<dl>
<dt>Quote:</dt>
<dd> </dd>
</dl>
There was mo' ta juice than raw strength, tha pimpin' muthafucka holla'd at his dirty ass yo. Dude could wield feats fo' twenty muthafuckin years dat left tha others pantin up in awe fo' realz. A hundred tasks flickered across his crazy-ass mind as he menstrually organized a plan. If Michaelz crew was ready, they would be tha straight-up original gangsta ta deploy up in response yo, but accordin ta Mike they weren't ready. Not ta grill a thugged-out demon like all dis bullshit. Mike his dirty ass certainly yo, but not these hustlaz of his. Their first prioritizzle was ta neutralize tha playa responsible. That meant a funky-ass briefin wit Captain Aleksandrov n' otherz of tha Collective.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Was going thru old posts, dumpster diving as it were.

Forgot about this. Glorious. And (as a programmer) ingenious. Far more then search and replace.

Miss you MV.