The First Age

Full Version: Wiki Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You're welcome, and I know *grin*

Here's one for Ivan. Probably needs more info, I can't remember all the details about how he got involved with Ryker/Yun Kao etc
(05-06-2023, 10:58 AM)Thalia Wrote: [ -> ]I can't remember all the details about how he got involved with Ryker/Yun Kao etc

It was Ryker's good looks and charisma.
Ah yes, of course it was. I remember, now that you mention it.

A test of an image

[Image: attachment.php?aid=103]
don't mind me I was trying to figure out why the image I originally showed Asc was gray... dunno why but got it 'fixed'
Move over Jaskier. The Ballad of an Asha'man, as sung by Byron. SOMEBODY SUMMON TWO.

I also added some detail on Zeke's church and generally updated his page a bit. Added some stuff for Zahir as well.
(07-07-2023, 11:36 AM)Thalia Wrote: [ -> ]Move over Jaskier. The Ballad of an Asha'man, as sung by Byron. SOMEBODY SUMMON TWO.

Number Two says it turned out pretty dang good. High praise from him. Lol
I made some lore Tongue

Some Celtic Lore: Cuchulain (Setanta) A note that makes me like this is Setanta is Nox's surname in my solo writing.

Jacob Dean is the The Black Viper and it's a pendant.
I got some more world stuff:

Durante Securities A security company Sage set up under Nox's name without him knowing.
Borealis Industries A software company where Sage (and Cruz) are leveraging Aurora and his code that Nox uses for hunting and displaying things in 3D.
New lore and world building surrounding the early 5th Age, plus some reborn gods attached to it:

The Watchers
Naamah
Azazel
Samyaza
Ananiel

Plus a page for the new character *cough* and her other previous lives:

Nesrin
Lilis
Angrboda
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11