The First Age

Full Version: Wiki Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'm going to assume they've been around a bit, since Channelers started waking up enmasse. Shortly after ijiraq would have come out of hibernation. They probably existed before that as another hacker organization but this particular group worship the Dijiraq.
Adventures of Loki:
New pages:

Also a bunch of updates on the Norse god pages to reflect some lore expansion, including some intersections with the greek pantheon. Expanded on Nyx too.

Father Dimitri also has a face now lol.

Various other updates on existing pages. I had a wiki day.
*smirks* OKay Jaxen you just had to pick THAT avatar of Jay's Dominion friend Sam huh? Just had to.

*bows* well done! It had me giggling for several minutes.
(03-01-2024, 03:54 PM)Nox Wrote: [ -> ]*smirks* OKay Jaxen you just had to pick THAT avatar of Jay's Dominion friend Sam huh?  Just had to. 

*bows* well done! It had me giggling for several minutes.

My genius knows no bounds. 

*bows and flourishes.

I think that covers all the new pages (not all my work).

Oh, I also gave Ki a face Big Grin

The biggest thing I did was redoing the timeline for the Godwars page to reflect changes and expansion of lore. I've made up a fair bit of extra stuff for the 5th Age timeline. If anyone has any input or amendments, let me know.
so much work. Thanks Thal.
New location and, uh, cult:

New Character Pages:

Gods and Other Lives:

Not all my work. Hopefully I have remembered to include everything that is fairly recentish.
Also
Gods

Character Pages