This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Annoying?
See Sig below.

If the rotating bugs anyone please let me know and I'll opt out of the rotation and use the individual images and swap out manually or plug into bottoms of posts
Personal opinion, I really like it. Gives a nice flavor about the PC. Is it just text or can it be images. Asking for Thal since her sigs are so intricate ;-)

Ive wondered if there was a way to have a different avatar for a specific thread so that various stages of a PC can be seen in their posts. For some posts, the avatar would be one thing, for other posts another.

Its not a big deal, just wondered.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods
It's just a gif, you can rotate any image. Those are just images in a gif.

Only way to reflect avatars would be to put them in the post itself. Sigs update fully across the site like avatar.
Personal opinion, I really like it. Gives a nice flavor about the PC. Is it just text or can it be images. Asking for Thal since her sigs are so intricate ;-)

Ive wondered if there was a way to have a different avatar for a specific thread so that various stages of a PC can be seen in their posts. For some posts, the avatar would be one thing, for other posts another.

Its not a big deal, just wondered.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
Mik is repeating himself lol
If you ever want images for threads (or if you want an image sig, mine are just collaged images) one of us can do it for you. They just need uploading.

Avatars reflective of PC stages is a nice idea, so I get what you mean (Raffe is a current case in point). But as the work around i've used images at the top of threads to reflect injury, as have others. Or images that associate with a specific thread. It would be cool though.

It's another reason I enjoy the wiki pages though, because you can record that stuff there. Previous avatars etc
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
not sure why it posted twice. Odd :-)

makes sense. Ive used images at the top of the thread a few times. Esp old Jacinda stuff (and Ivan recently). I think I will do that more often, though.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
Awesome! I love a bit of scene setting with images
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
And I just want to clarify, I was asking specifically about the rotating of the text. If it's annoying let me know. Sometimes it's annoying and I don't want to annoy anyone Smile
I like it, Nox. :-)
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."