This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

What times do you visit?
I thought it would be interesting for everyone to post what times of the day they're usually here, on chat, etc.

I'll start:

My schedule is pretty wonky from time to time depending on my store's needs. Nevertheless I almost never go to sleep before 3 a.m. because I'm usually working late.

I'm in MST which is 2 hours behind the U.S. seaboard, so 7 days a week I'm around from approx. 2 a.m. EST to 5 a.m. although if no one else is around which is usually the case (Nick and Mikey are sometimes here that late) I'll knock off earlier. On days I don't work closing shift at my store I'm here around 10-11 PM EST.

I can also at least a few days a week be found here before 5 p.m. EST. Depends on whether or not I decide to sleep in before work. Those are days which like today I work the evenings and nights.

I usually take Monday or Tuesday off from work and can be found here at any time.
I'm GMT, and most nights I pop in chat somewhere between 5pm-10pm my time. Tuesdays are usually my day off, in which case I float about depending on if anyone's online.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
I'm on pretty much any time. Depends on if I'm working, at college or sleeping. Usually not around between 3-6 mondays or between 10-4/5 most days of the week.
I am here most nights about 8 or 9 CST
There is no specific time of day I am online. It varies quite often and depends what I am doing that day.
Good idea Jon!

Weekdays, I am regularly here in the evenings until 8pm CST strict. What can I say, I like my sleep. [Image: 1.png]

Weekends, usually around late morning/early afternoon - evening.
I'm usually on in the evenings/late night. Also around 11am onwards.

I'm AEST, so you can convert that into whatever time zone you want.

To help, it's currently 10:56pm at the time of this post.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
I'm on almost all day from 8 to 5 M-F. But I'm working so I'm in and out and do have to get work done.

I'm CST. I tend to be on between 4am - 6am at times while I get things going before the girls get up.

My lunch break I'm also typically available from 12 - 12:30

I might come on after work depending on what's going on. But with the new schedule I don't see that happening often unless my Hubby is doing something else on his computer.

Aria/Katya/Vladimir

Edited by Katya, Sep 23 2013, 05:05 AM.