This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello FA!
I'm not sure if we normally do this around here, but...

Just wanted to formally say hello to everyone (I've talked with a few of you) and introduce myself. The name is Odd or Aiden or Wally or OddPositions or whatever you want to call me. One of those is my real name.

I roleplay with Nox (and the other newcomer Vicktor Lih!) over at Dragonmount and they referred me here. I'm very glad I joined up! You all have been incredibly welcoming and helpful since I signed up. I love the story, characters, and worldbuilding I've read so far.

I hope to make a positive contribution around here. Can't wait to start crafting more stories with you all! [Image: 7.png] <3

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Yayyy, Aiden! Thanks for the shout. Super excited to have joined FA too. Nox recommended this incredible world to us. It's impressive like nothing I've seen before. [Image: 1.png]

Lih
Viktor Lih
Officer of CCDPD
There was once a welcome and intro thread uh ... somewhere, we've not had new blood in a while so it's probably buried. More importantly welcome! Love both the bios, hope you both stick around. Here's a handy guide of who's who (unless you guys already spotted it). Some of us, naming no names *cough* have ended up with rather a lot of characters [Image: 18.png]
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Glad to have you both!!! Love the bios and can't wait to interact with you both.

You're joining just as we're going through some upgrades, thanks to NOX!!! Exciting times!
yay! so glad you came!
Thanks Ascendancy can't wait to meet you IC-ly Smile

Thalia The Who's who is super helpful cheers XD

And Nox thanks a lot for pointing me to the new shiny forums and helping me with login lol
Viktor Lih
Officer of CCDPD
No problem Lih. It's actually a lot easier to see who writes multiple characters on these forums so you probably won't need it much lol.
Thanks for the welcome everyone Big Grin Can't wait to have scenes with each of you. And yes, the who's who guide is pretty useful. I'm loving the new site so far.

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Bwahahaha, Aiden I see you have succumbed to another PC already *grin*
We are drawing him in deeper and deeper Smile