This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Your theme song
Mik?

Interesting. Thanks Thal. I was leaning toward the prodigy's firestarter. Manic energy. This is good too. I'll think on it.

Be cool if @"Nox" could add a themesong field to the profile display. Because I know she as all this free time. ???

Kidding. Thanks.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods
I haven't figured out how to make them links yet to display and not just text. I wanted to put a bio in the post meta data thing but couldn't figure it out in the time I had done it last

And I'm hesitant to play with themes when I know that the new system will change it all and I don't know when that is going to go live.
No probs. You don't have to use it. Came up on a random playlist; don't actually know who it is, but the lyrics reminded me of Mik.
This grows on me, thal. The lyrics are spot on. I am torn.
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods
I don't think I've ever actually done this for Nox in the past.  

But this one fits Nox in so many ways in so many worlds.

[Image: hiclipart.com_-e1597513863757.png]
Man is like God: he never changes. 
Spotify playlist is up to date now, too!
Rowan's current song...

"The power Voodoo. Hoodoo? You do! Do what!?"