This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome Tenzin (and any lurkers out there)
I'd like to say welcome. We've been curious about your character since we saw your name pop up on the new member list.

Ascendancy has said she approved your bio so we are glad to have you jump on in.

Since I remember what's it's like to be new around here even tho it was a long while ago. I wanted to offer any help we can. Any of us would be willing to help.

Just let us know.

There are several open threads you can jump into. And there are several free characters we can pull out of their homes to join you as well. Since we've not seen your bio yet, if you are starting outside of Moscow several of us (myself included) are always willing to play NPCs to get you to Moscow.

Can't wait to see your bio and have you running around in character with the rest of us.

- Aria (yeah I know I'm posting as Nox Tongue), Nox/Dorian/Ayden/Sierra/Sage - I'm sure I've forgotten a few of my characters *sighs*
Ahhh, sorry to say, but Tenzin is me! The approval didn't come through for some reason so I thought the bio was still under consideration, hence the appearance of lurking. Whoops. [Image: 18.png]

"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
lol. Well at least you cleared it up.

That is very weird. I wonder what else the forums are eating these days.
Like any proper Airbending Master, Tenzin was just taking some time for meditation and self reflection. Just don't ask him to get you into the spirit world.
Yeah. It's not the first time someone says they've sent a pm I didn't get. Weird. When in doubt, check I guess.

I pmed Asc today to ask about the character, and later saw this and was like "ahhhh."

Haha. In fact Avatar was not the inspiration [Image: 18.png]
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
Yeah Asc said she sent me a PM the other day to... long one too ... it got eaten neither of us could find it.
How annoying!
As I am the common denominator I am sure it was me messing it up.
Nah.. I don't think so.

Zetaboards has been hopping servers for a while...

we've been on w11, s11 and z11 I believe at varying points. It's possible it gets eaten.
Sneaky! We are onto you.