This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Which Star Wars character are you[r characters]?
The hot new quiz floating around the book of faces lately is asking which star wars character you are.

Well, we decided to fill out the quiz as if our characters were answering! Let us know who you get! And what you think about the choice.

To start off.....

Nikolai Brandon is....

... YODA!

[Image: yoda_zps0f55a75e.jpg]

HELL yes! Nik is old and wise, indeed indeed, but whether he uses his power for good or for ill remains to be seen. Maybe if we give him another 850 years.

And just to make things extra fun. I am personally...

...THE EMPEROR!

[Image: emperor_zps9b45a47c.jpg]

And this one is accurate in ways that are a little bit disturbing.

So go take the quiz and let us know who you get!

Star Wars quiz
Apparently Trano's Leia, I'm Boba Fett and my new guy'll be Han Solo.
Mikey is: [Image: oJyA8Mquqfhl.jpg]

Tony: [Image: DUDSESfUmYzl.jpg]

Somewhat Ironic.
I got Yoda, but I wouldn't agree.
Han Solo. That's right, ladies.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I am also Han Solo. Andon a related quiz, Torri is also apparently Cinderella. Which I am not so sure about.
Forgot to do Dane. He is the Emperor, but the description of Vader seems more appropriate. *shrug. Maybe not.
YAH!! Chewy!!

[Image: chewy_zpsafe7323b.jpg]
I was Chewy, I'll have to do it for my characters.

Aria is a storm trooper. Katya is Yoda. Vlad is the Emperor

Edited by Aria, Jan 20 2014, 11:28 AM.
Boba Fett for Ori.

ETA: Did Thal twice - once for current, once for Nimeda. Yoda and Darth Vader respectively.

Edited by Oriena, Jan 22 2014, 01:26 PM.
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]