This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT TV
He's 6'2" I think.
(08-15-2019, 03:19 PM)Thalia Wrote: He's 6'2" I think.

Doomed.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Oooh, we have a Lan.
I think he'll grow on me. Will have to wait till he's in character I think.
I can see it.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
He definitely has the right look, I think. Never seen him in anything to hazard a guess at whether he can pull off the personality, but I recognise the name. I nearly used him for a character avatar once I think.
Needs the chemistry between him and Nyn and the weird dynamic between him and Moiraine. If he can pull that off and handle the sword, should be fine.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
The sword is very important and the water like facade... That's a must too. Needs the handori I think.
I don’t hold actors to very high expectations when it comes to swordplay. If you can look good enough, it’s fine with me. More important is the camera and choreography which is more on the production than the actor. 

I want to see some epic battles though - along the lines of the final scene in Phantom Menace with Maul and Kenobi. I can just watch that battle on repeat. If we can get at least a few scenes of epic swordmaster swordplay, I’m satisfied. Especially when the heron-marked fight. Otherwise I expect GOT level sword fights. 
It would be killer if Daniel trained for a year before production like Aragorn, but I don’t expect that kind of budget and commitment from this show.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
The rumour is they start filming this month.

The lady directing the first few eps has worked on Westworld and Black Sails. I'm stupidly excited even though I know I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, ha.