This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT TV
Yeah, I see what you mean about the lighting and touch ups. He can do it. And as I said, he plays reserved pretty well. At least what was necessary for the character on Criminal Minds.

So Lan could have definitely been Nynaeve's father and it not be super young. He'd have been 20. Young but not high school age ;-)

I'm pretty happy with all the casting so far.

Any guesses on who they'll announce next?
My money is on Thom casting announced next.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Aha! Nice! Impossible to predict who they'll choose. But so far I've liked it.
Should think so, he's the last one in the "original" group. I'm looking forward to seeing set and costume design.
Also: this is fan made, not official, but it made my ears happy. Love that the guy commissioned an orchestra. That's dedication.

Could be Tam, but the one I’m most interested in is Padan Fain.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
someone that can be creepy... I forget the artist who did a good rendition of him. my WoT fu is very rusty.
Hmm...Pain would be great to see. And how did I forget Tam?
You know who would be a good Fain? The person that is Nox's creepy scientist character guy!
Yes the guy who played hannibal lecter in the TV series... he's very Padan Fain!