This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

I'm Back Baby
Hey guys! 

It's been a while, but I was roped back into FA, seems things are pretty awesome still. 

If anyone has something they'd like to do or ideas that my characters can get into with current happenings, hit me up! 

Characters: Michael Vellas, Tony Soloyov and Damien Oakland. 

Also hello to people I have not met! I was around for a long time near the start of the RP. 

Looking forward to getting back into things!

MV
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Welcome back Smile

Tony is still running housing for Elias -- Elias and Asha have taken off to go hunt Elias' water monster finally.

Damien I don't know what he was doing, last time I remember seeing him he was verbally duking it out with Marcus and Ivan when Asc made the world aware of channelers. So he can pretty much be doing anything.

MV we discussed in chat where he could jump in.

I have a few free characters I could pull out if necessary most of the ones truly play are in play. Dorian and Cruz are free, Angelika is too. I'm sure I have others.

But anyway, welcome back! Great to see your name around again.
*squishes*

I have various characters that are free too, including some shiny new out of the box XD
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
never been played with even Smile
Indeed  Tongue

Eidolon is the shiniest. If Xander and Seven head to Rowan's place, I was gonna jump in there. But she can start anywhere, I don't mind. She's unlikely to be very interactive unless under duress though.

Ezekiel is about, and he could probably show up in most settings (if he thinks there's something to be gained from it). I don't have plans for him until after the underground clear out, which is why so far he's only cameoed lol.

Zhenya is free. She rolls in high society though, so would probably only encounter Damien.

Morven is in the Facility. Nik suggested MV was going to put together a training programme for her (if you skim From Ashes, that'll give you context). Pretty sure she'd hassle him if given the opportunity.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Welcome back MV!!! Happy to have you back! Looking forward to rping with you. I will give you a list of PCs that I have and where they are. Marcus and Michael, of course, both have their respective responsibilities under Ascendancy. That might prove fruitful. But might have others to bring out.

Again, welcome back!
Hell yes! 

This is the kind of news that takes a frown and turns it upside down, baby.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +