This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WOT on Prime
Is anyone else currently watching it? Lol

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Yes
Got thru first two episodes tonight.
Same here. Will finish tonight.
Finished all three.
Spoiler free comments below.

It didn't suck!
Two big thumbs up!

The mountains feel so incredibly isolated. And tall. Anyone else feel like it must be hard to breathe up there?
Weep for Manatheren!
A tortured soul. *Manly tears are shed.
The wall around Shadar Logoth.
Lan has a Randland Gym membership. Yes?

The channeling is sick.
The Red Ajah is terrifying.
Guitars are more manly than harps.
Little sisters need me? *more manly tears
The dagger just looks evil. DONT TOUCH IT! DAMMIT MAT.
Black mold? Probably hard to make fog look evil
Did we glimpse a shadow of Mordeth?
Only darkness shows you the light.

The mountains were incredible. The river was like ocean water as blue as it was. And I too loved the wall. The crack was just amazing. And we agreed the fog was probably a bit hard to do and control were as a creeping mold was easier.
It was amazing that you said the crack was amazing.

*grin
Only darkness shows you the light.

I created a thread for spoiler discussions.

And a brief comment. Evidently, trolls are review bombing the series. No, nothing will live up to our head Canon. But I am very happy so far. Head Canon isn't Canon. And translating from one medium to another requires changes. What works on page doesn't work in film and vice versa. The story is not the words but the characters, their struggle and the adventure and transformation they experience.

But trolls love to vent their spleen from behind the screens of anonymity. If you like the show enough, please consider leaving a good review. I want to see this thing take off. I want to see scenes I've envisioned for decades. I'm sure I am not alone.

Hopefully, the trolls don't ruin it for everyone.
Alright I wrote a long angry post here to respond to the fucking morons who are giving this bad reviews because they're idiots who can't read a book for theme, meaning and story in 2021/2022. 

Then I deleted it all and just wrote this.

It will be ironic if the fandom ruins this for everyone. Actually. Not ironic. Sounds exactly like something that would happen to us.  So just to be an ass, I'll go around giving it some extra glowing reviews.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +