This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Timeline update
Greetings FA. We are currently settled in mid-2046 (I think). 

Question for the group: Do we need to update to approaching 2047? Essentially getting into the second/later half of 2046? 

How do we generally feel about that? 
I'm good with setting a 6 month period to go into 2047 so we can wrap up any season potential threads for the next few years lol Nox would be most grateful to celebrate his birthday in September lol
The only seasonal relevant ones I can think of are the Baikal threads, but since they are outside Moscow and pretty self-contained I don't suppose that matters too much. 

Raffe is only meant to spend a week or so at Paragon but there are no particular time references as to when he went in. His timeline is just connected to whatever Nox's is. I won't continue Raffe's thread until Visha returns from Kallisti.

I probably have some others to wrap up too, but generally I think beginning to transition is fine. It'll probably be helpful in terms of refurbishing the school building, and the set-up of the Yakuza/Syndicate host clubs. Some characters/stories are easier to jump forward a little in time than others. But I'm sure we can figure it all out.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Okay we will officially try to click over to 2047. As you wrap up current threads or current story lines, try to include passages of time to the 2nd half of 2046. By July, 2023 (IRL) make it a goal to at least start to reference New Years Eve/New Years Day to provide orientation.
Sounds good.