This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
Welcome back!
I'll check the site, but will not be able to log on for 1/8/14, FYI.
And once again I fall off the edge of the planet. I have some time off at the weekend, when I'm hoping to actually post, but it seems I'm probably going to be about sporadically for a while.
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]
*frown.

*sad, disappointed, hurt-frown.

*frown
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
If that's an attempt to make me feel bad, it is totally and utterly not going to work. Nope. It is not.

*frown*
"You say you're a godman. So what? 
I'm the devil herself"
Alpha ~ Little Destroyer
[Image: orianderis.jpg]
Haven't been too involved lately. But I'm checking in. Things move quickly around here.
I'll be out of town till Thursday evening. Very sorry to those waiting for me to post.
I've got a bunch of school stuff to do. I should be back tomorrow or the day after.
I'll be around, but will probably be thin on posting for the next few days. FYI.
I will be slow in posting for a week or two, getting back into academic life ><
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."