This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
gonna have to agree with Asc on that one...

stay safe.
[Image: 4.png] sorry your excellency

Thanks guys!

Edited by Victoria Wolff, Aug 12 2016, 02:51 PM.
A little birdie said someone asked for me? I don't know if I really have time to play any more, but it does look like fun. I would probably take a week or more between posts, sadly.
We all do what we can with our schedules and RL. I'm sure no one would mind the wait. FA has experienced its own Rennaisance over the last few months.
We'd love to have you back... even at a post a week if that's all you can manage. It's good to have people come back and join us.
Just echoing what Regus and Nox said [Image: 7.png]
Not really absent but the school year just started - for those of you waiting on posts from my characters, I am working on it.
I will be out until monday night at the earliest (29th). Might be in chat on evenings but no posts.
Wow this place is busy! I have no idea where Torri left off....

Anyway. Hi!
Hi! You should stop hating Trano and defect to the US. He's a great guy, really!