This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

If this were the 3rd Age, I'd be...
Kicking off another fun filled thread -- you're welcome by the way *grin -- if this were the 3rd Age (set during the wot books) what would your character be? (assume the taint's still around).

Jaxen? Though he'd rock the death-walking all black asha'man look like nobody else, organized servitude is not his style, and if it were... *ponders... actually, the idea does have some merit.

In the meantime, he'd be every thief-catcher's nightmare. And probably have a thing for Taraboni women. It's the veils.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Depending on where Seth was raised, he'd probably either end up a badass thief catcher or Hunter for the Horn, or an even more competent Daved Hanlon.

As for Trano, he'd probably end up being a false dragon. But a chill one, like Logain.
I would be Pevin holding The Banner of Light.
Thal'd be Tuatha'an.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Psh. Dirty hippy.
And proud!
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Nikolai would likely be the guy left behind to begrudgingly pick up all the pieces the DR left behind in the aftermath of the LB. Kind of like Logain, but do a much better job. [Image: 2.png]
Lord Captain Commander of the Children of the Light,

...... but a sane one.

...... and NOT a darkfriend.

...... but an actual student of Lothair Mantelar's philosophy.

...... and an expert in the Old Tongue and the Karaethon Cycle, and probably a blademaster to boot.
The Children of the Light are awesome. You get my approval.
OoOH! I'd sooooooo be a Maiden of the Spear!