This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

FAbot WoT Lines Wanted
Hola Mishamigoes,

Nox is wanting a list of WoT lines for FAbot. 

Post your favs/noms here.

Egwene:  "Eff everyone, I'm going to save the world myself."
May you find water and shade. (should be a greeting or when someone leaves the channel)
It's time to roll the dice.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
“Hope is like a piece of string when you’re drowning. It just isn’t enough to get you out by itself.”

“The fact that the price must be paid is proof it is worth paying.”

“Well perhaps you humans do have short lives but you do so much with them. Always jumping around, always so hasty and you have the whole world to do it in.”

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.”

“It was easier to be brave when someone needed your protection.”

“Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can.”

“Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather.”

“Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.”

“A man who trusts everyone is a fool and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools if we live long enough.”

“Anyone who claimed that old age had brought them patience was either lying or senile.”

-- pulled these from here
"The sweetness of victory and the bitterness of defeat are alike a knife of dreams."

"A secret spoken finds wings."

"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills."

"On the heights, all paths are paved with daggers."

"If a sword had memory, it might be grateful to the forge fire, but never fond of it."

"Do not trouble trouble till trouble troubles you."

"Never kiss a girl whose brothers have knife scars."

"I'm a gambler, a farmboy, and I'm here to take command of your bloody army!"

"Killing is as easy as dying, any fool could do either."

"There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet."

"Change what you can if it needs changing, but learn to live with what you can’t change."

"Always plan for the worst, that way all your surprises will be pleasant ones."

"If you don't know everything, you must go on with what you do know."

"Take life as it comes. Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

"Even fools say something worthwhile now and again. Even a blind pig finds an acorn sometimes."

-- pulled from for here
“A woman will kill you for half the reason of a man, but cry twice as hard afterward.”

“When a young woman’s cheeks redden for no apparent reason, there is usually a man involved.”

“Dance well with a woman, and she’s halfway yours.”

“A man must know when to retreat from a woman, but a wise man knows that sometimes he must stand and face her.”

“I will hate the man you choose because he is not me, and love him if he makes you smile. No woman deserves the sure knowledge of widow’s black as her brideprice, you least of all.”

“I would burn the world and use my soul for tinder to hear her laugh again.”

“Death comes for us all. We can only chose how to face it when it comes.”

“I will wager two silver marks to two from each of you that I can beat both of you at once, just the way I said. You can’t have fairer odds than that. There are two of you, and one of me, so two to one are fair odds.”

“A woman’s flaming rights are whatever she flaming says they are. That’s what women in Shienar say, anyway.”

“I’m dry, like an overused well. I need to finish my work here and get to Shayol Ghul. Otherwise, there won’t be anything left of me for the Dark One to kill.”

“In war, you say a prayer for your dead and ride on, because there is always another fight over the next horizon.”

“I’ll not have you bleeding to death on me. That would be just like you, to die and leave me the work of burying you. You have no consideration.”

“Dovie’andi se tovya sagain.”

“Shen an Calhar”

-- pulled from here
In honor of Vladamir, whom I have been nagged persuaded to write if I can think of a suitable current story *grumbles:

Suravye ninto manshima taishite / May peace favor your sword

The last embrace of the mother welcome you home

Glory to the builders
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Nice ones