This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Merry Christmas,....
...happy holidays, and happy New Year everyone!!!

Here's to a great 2023 at FA. 

You all are awesome!!

Ian
You too. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

A nother good year and hopefully a lot not to come.
Merry Christmas everyone.

2023 brings our 10 year anniversary! o_o
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
holy crap really... wow
Oh mah gawd 10 years. 
It was the xmas break 2012 when I started planning the first age backstory for the forums. It took me months to figure it out. It was originally going to be post-WW3 and everything was very medieval after the world was basically destroyed. 

Maybe in the next 10 years we'll actually get around to doing that.. but I am having fun in this futuristic setting. We should ramp up the sci-fi-ishness another level. Any ideas? Let's start inventing some cool shit with the one power + technology. 

Oh and Merry Christmas!
One of Cruz's goals is to do that Smile Some new med tech with OP.
Here's to the next ten years!

Most of my tech/OP plans are on the evil side haha.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
Was trying to think of actual tech I'd want to see/use if the one power was real, but this about sums it up for me:

I'd like to see One Power + tech combined to make futuristic weapons, transportation, and things like clean water and different kinds of food.
[Image: Merry-Christmas-Ya-Filthy-Animal_Card_Ph...1613482323]
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
The Eye of the Khylsty