This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Manifesto & Kallisti
Who here would support that we give Kallisti it's own board?

I'm considering renaming Manifesto board to Kallisti and leaving the threads in it as-is.

But we could also just make a whole new Kallisti board. I can transfer all old kallisti-located posts into the new board so they are collected in the same space for continuity.

What do you guys suggest?
What about just a sub-board of the red light district forum?

Putting them together might be confusing, since they are very different places and in different parts of the city. Also, never put it past Ori to burn the place to the ground [Image: 18.png]
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Or y oh could call it something else. No one uses manifesto cause it's high end rich people place. Call it like the night life or something else representing bars clubs etc and let them all congregate there. Kallisti is more popular but not enough for it's own board.
Just to add to it... the Almaz could be added to a combined. A sticky post could describe the names places that are important.
I would agree with Aria. I was going to recommend the Almaz be added as well. Far too cool a place to be a one off. (Hats off to Thal for that.)
Call it "night life" and say what kind of threads would be posted here in a sticky post.

"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Thanks for the input! I think i'll call it "Moscow nightlife" and include a pinned post to describe different venues the RP'ers use (manifesto, kallisti, almaz). And you can put in the subtitle of a post where the thread takes place to differentiate them (or any other venue you use). I'll try to round up threads around the site and move them into this board but i'm sure i'll miss some. if you notice any that i don't find, let me know!
Hi all!

I renamed the board and looked for some threads on other boards that would be appropriate to move into there. I know there are more but i'm simply not seeing them, so if you see a good one to move into this board, go ahead and reply here or send me a PM and i'll get it moved! Thanks!
it just occurred to me that everything in the red light district board should be combined with the night life board. or maybe the other way around. Hmm. should we leave those boards separate or continue to have 2 different ones?
Most of the Kallisti ones are on the Red Light District board.

Remembering a Friend
Glass Houses
Introduction, a few days later
Confrontation
2 hours later (buyers remorse)
Pawns in the Game
A Wicked Game
Root Down
Kings of the Castle
No Shelter

Edit - Yeah, there are a lot of threads on the red light district board that will end up on nightlife. Some of them aren't in clubs/pubs though.

Edited by Thalia, Nov 18 2017, 04:25 PM.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |