This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Your theme song
(02-13-2023, 05:50 PM)Nox Wrote: That's a pretty awesome pic of Arikan.

Damn right.
@"Hood" 

One for Byron, yes? 

The Dead South, People Are Strange

"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
@"Thalia" for Lethe? 

Bottom of the River

Clearly I am listening through Blues Saraceno albums.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I like it! Especially the creepy child choir at the end. The lyrics are very fitting.

I'm still not over the fact they axed American Gods.

I like this one for Lethe too. 

"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
@"Nox"

For Nox right now.
Dead Man Walking by WAR*HALL

Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
(02-14-2023, 03:35 PM)Thalia Wrote: I like it! Especially the creepy child choir at the end. The lyrics are very fitting.

I'm still not over the fact they axed American Gods.

I like this one for Lethe too. 

Duly creepy. 

American gods.. A good show. Shouldn't have ended like that.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
(02-14-2023, 06:50 PM)Jaxen Marveet Wrote: @"Nox"

For Nox right now.
Dead Man Walking by WAR*HALL

lol.  Yes I think that's fitting.
Jai at the moment.

Lyrics:

Quarter to
Foreseen violence
When all the rage
Climbs out of the silence
This paper and pen
Always been the weapon of choice
Flavored in red
Tryin' to keep from raising my voice

Now it's quarter to two
Amidst all the silence
Fighting dawn on a page
Away from the violence
This paper and pen
Always been the weapon of choice
But it's feathered in lead
Always second guessing my voice

Finally home
Givin' all that I know
That'll let me be
Oh sеarchin' my soul
For a word that'll show
Just how much I see
Only darkness shows you the light.

and, uh, Jay at the moment

Lyrics

All gone is here today
Finding room to breathe
Go on beyond your way
And see

And though the sounds of someday
May be home

Even the fires on the road
Trying to get away
And all the stars seem on a roll
Out of control today

And though the sounds of someday
May be home

From Pancakes |  Wrote:So many haunts. Their ghosts followed a gray line into the horizon. Freetown felt like a lifetime ago. Never mind the life he had before. Son, farmer, marine, legionnaire, dominion. He’d lived enough for five lifetimes, and in all of them, he was called back to this one moment. There was only one place the ghosts rested.

Home.

Her.

And not because of the lead vocalist. *frown. So don't even say it. *points at you-know-who-you-are.
That's just a coincidence.
Only darkness shows you the light.

Maksim's song to Alina.

Quote:Maksim passed the next few years trying to grow the spine he knew he was lacking. He had been a regular high-roller at Nebesa’s Gate for a long time. Alina Vasilieva was an off-again, on-again girlfriend who did not need convincing that he was straight. The first time he saw her was when he sweet-talked his way on stage, singing lounge-style throwbacks at Empyrean Bar. There was no way she mistook the handsome and rich Maksim for an employee, and when he returned night after night, that sweet tenor voice sang for her until she was his.