This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
Sorry to hear that Nox. We'll be here when you need us, for distraction or when things get better for you Smile
I"m back. Come post with me you lazy bums.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
hey now!

But yes come post!
I'm still about. Will endeavour to catch up in the new year (or before if I get a moment).
Just wanted to give a heads up. Hurricane Zeta will likely impact my area. It's still up in the air until it gets closer, but we have a high probability that we get 100mph winds and that means trees down which might take power and internet out. But as long as celluar towers aren't jammed I should be able to tell you we have no power. But just wanted to let you know before it hit.
Hope you all stay safe
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
No power. It's still too dark to see the damage. But we are all safe. Unless I go to work later today I won't be paint until I get power back. We are on limited batteries now.
Glad to hear you're all safe! Hopefully any damage is not too bad.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
been informed we have power at home now. I went to work to not be bored lol.
Glad you came through ok.
Only darkness shows you the light.