This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Last Night on FXX - The Wheel of Time
No idea when as I haven't actually checked.

The Wheel of Time: Winter Dragon will premiere on FXX.

Here is a direct link to the article on Dragonmount by Jason: http://www.dragonmount.com/index.php/New...pilot-r849

(sorry I originally post it was tonight didn't check my timestamps *sighs* it was on this morning early)
Here is another article which tells you the time it'll be on:

http://observationdeck.io9.com/secret-wh...1684599708
REE's one giant waste of our time.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Yes they are.

Did anyone see it, though? It didn't air here, and I can't imagine it will. Considering it was filmed in a day I wouldn't expect much, but I'd still be curious enough to watch it.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Here is the you tube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvNYIEN1...e=youtu.be (thanks Zoya)

and yes Jax they are. But they have the rights *sighs* so very sad.

Edited by Aria, Feb 9 2015, 01:36 PM.
Let's hear your comments!
Yep, already found the link; Dragonmount got that on youtube fast! Just finished watching it. It was okay, for what it was. Wasn't convinced by Lews Therin's reaction to discovering he's a kinslayer though... very matter of fact. Been a long time since I read it, but wasn't he a little more... grief-stricken? And of course one glaring omission, but I figure maybe that was budget. I did like how they handled Therin's madness though.

Sad news about the director.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
Billy Zane made it tolerable, for me, even though he looked like a woolly mammoth. But yeah, what Thal said.
Nah, I don't think Zane is right for Ishamael.

Dragonmount has updated the article. So apparently neither Harriet or Jordan's estate knew anything about this.
Don't get me wrong. He's not my pick for Ishy either. But it's saying something that he was the best part of that pilot. lol. I wonder what they paid him....