This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WoT TV
So we're getting an announcement today. Confirmation of the casting rumour maybe?
That looks like exactly what is was.... Who was cast as Moiraine!

Pretty sure that was the rumor I saw floating around.

article from dragonmount
It was the one I saw too. Pretty happy with that.
Not a bad choice. She has a sound to her voice and will nail the death-stare. Also has a sense of agelessness (as close as we mere mortals can achieve it)
I guarantee Caia-mun is disgusted though. hah. 
Thumbs up.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
I am incredibly pleased with the choice. Can't wait to see who they pick for Lan, the boys (they better be hot!), the girls, and Siuan.

Russian Dolls and Broken Gods, a new Fantasy novel by best-selling author, Aiden Finnegan, out this December! Preorder online and instore today!
Lan should be an easy cast. Siuan could be anyone. The girls are easy. Perrin would be easy. Mat may be a little hard. Rand going to be the hardest cast.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
(06-20-2019, 09:19 PM)Jaxen Marveet Wrote: I guarantee Caia-mun is disgusted though. hah. 
Thumbs up.

I had the same thought, haha.
Who will be the next cast-member to be announced? 

Tam?
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Fine!! I'll agree to play Tam. Stop pestering me. :-)
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods
Regarding the Emond fielders casting, the most important question to ask:

How tall is Josha Stradowski? Because fuck his looks, acting ability, and hair color. That SOB better be 6'6" or the show is doomed.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +