This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Season 2
Oooh, I havent seen this yet as I am at work, but apparently they have added a scene to the end of ep 8 from the DF social!

ETA: watched it on my lunch break, I like what they did with it. Won't say more until you guys have seen it too.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Wait, so they went and added scenes to the last episode of season 1? Hmm...interesting. did they fix any of the vfx or edit the episode in any other ways? Just curious
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods
No it's a scene from season 2 that is at the end of ep 8, a preview
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
Ahh. Ty
"Good and ill. 
We're like the wind, 
we blows both ways."
- Mad Sweeney, American Gods
No spoilers but CHILLS. 

Loved it.
Same
I really liked this post on dragon mount about comparing events from the great hunt and what we know of season 2. Check it out. let us know what you think.
Couple new scenes yesterday and today, and two teasers. I love the colours/branding.

Login knocks it out the park. Interesting they look like they've swapped the way men and women sense the power in one another. Glimpse of Sheriam and Verin too.
Now why would you do that, swap them?
Wonder if it made more narrative sense for some reason? Since the AS couldn't sense Nyn until she channeled. Could also be he's talking about seeing tav'eren but it didn't sound like it to me (though I did watch it before work this morning which is not when I'm at my sharpest ha)