This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Season 2
That's a neat observation about the rings!
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Not much of a clip, eh? 

Am I the only one who was meh over Verin? I know, I know. Fan favorite. But Never really got it. She was alright. 

Maybe I've grown curmudgeony in my old age.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
The actress got a lifetime achievement award at the BAFTAs so I guess it was shown as part of a reel of her roles that some eagle-eyed WoT fan spotted. As far as I know Amazon still haven't done an official announcement. Verin wasn't one of my favourites but I do like Meera Syal for her, so I'm glad the speculation was right.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
September 1!!!

FINALLY!

The preview photos look stunning. The Seanchan! And Rand looks fierce. Finally.
The hell is Ishy doing walking around with Loial and seanchan Bloods? I'm intrigued, that's certain. God please let the forsaken have more to do in the show than they did in the books.

Fingernails.
Sad Mat. 
Moiraine's hair jewel thing makes an appearance.
Guy creeping behind Avi's shoulder. hah
Black veiled Aiel.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Yay, finally!

I think Rafe has said the Forsaken will have more story because he's a fan, but I'm paraphrasing on a memory there (possibly not reliable). The Seanchan look awesome. It didn't occur to me to question the pic with Ishy but that's a good point. If you don't follow the fan speculation or haven't read the books it's also a bit spoilerific that they showed Loial clearly isn't dead given the "cliffhanger"

Also, Mandarb is such a handsome boy
New poster! Looking forward to seeing the new coloured threads in action.
The poster is really pretty. I like the colored threads and new Mat.
After looking up the poster, I came across this article. 

Bottom of the article it lists the producers. First one is some guy named "Larry Mondragon". First thought was 'hell of a name', and second thought was: 'with a name like that you can't not be a wot-fan'. Then I do a little digging and find out he's one of the producers from this epic midnight showing. How the fuck did one of those guys get into the amazon series production? Those cockroaches just won't go away.
Only darkness shows you the light.

Was part of the negotiations for red eagle/iwot to release the rights. It's just lip service though. Listed as producers but no involvement I think. That's why there's the animation in the works, red eagle/iwot also retained prequel rights.