This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Building for Adrian?
What do you think? Looks like Moscow? Cool building?

http://thefirstage.org/wp-content/upload...Adrian.jpg

[Image: Building-for-Adrian.jpg]
I like it. Very futureistic
Thumbs up.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
@"Jaxen Marveet" I think that's a hint to expand on Adrian's properties/hotels ... give his business a name... Tongue
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
*frown.
One thing at a time. 

But I will take petitions for possible names. Go.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Fair. And I already had my one good idea for the foreseeable. Tag someone else is it
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
AI from Chat GPT suggests these 10 names:

Helios Corporation
Elysium Enterprises
Titan Industries
Zenith Holdings
Nova Ventures
Apex Inc.
Eclipse Enterprises
Phoenix Technologies
Quantum Holdings
Horizon Group
Hyperion Industries
Zenon Enterprises
Arcadia Corporation
Nebula Group
Orion Holdings

Give me a some more information so I'm not spit balling what types of businesses are held or their purpose. Or even something about Adrian he might have used. I told the AI to take into account sandman but not necessarily be about sleep to generate these rich and futuristic names

Prompt Wrote:I need some company names for a high end futuristic man who is very rich and powerful. The names should impose sandman like vibes but not necessarily be sleep related
There's a description of his businesses under the portfolio section of the wiki.
https://thefirstage.org/wiki/adrian-kane/

Basically he's one guy who is owner of a huge portfolio of businesses - each one is probably small but there are so many they make up something of an empire.

He owns properties too - buildings and land. Leases them to a number of organizations or people. A few plots of land and buildings are being leased to the yakuza - contract described in this thread:
https://thefirstage.org/forums/thread-1450.html

Then there is the hotel itself. Which is in the main building in downtown but its not the whole building. Some of the space is leased by his own businesses. The rest is his private/personal property, which is where he put Jay.
https://thefirstage.org/forums/thread-1410.html
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
gonna make me read? then that will have to wait till the morning when I can spend time not working to do it Tongue

Any keywords that Adrian would like?
Chat GPT? You're basically feeding baby Skynet! 

But while we're at it, uhh...

Badass sounding? 
I deserve the rule the world because I'm better than you?
Just wait until I amass enough power and money and then watch out? 
I'm not bitter, you're bitter.

Guess those aren't keywords, eh? 

How about some play on the word Crevice. 
Can't imagine that could possibly come out sounding cool. But skynet has powers... we'll see.
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +