This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
Feel better Jax
Roopkund. Got it. Mental note made.

Are you germ free yet?
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
It has been rather quiet around here!
It does that at times. Grantee it'll pick up in April when I have camp tho! And my writing needs to focus elsewhere lol
FA hibernates from time to time. But it will resume soon.
It's the first NaNo of the year and I've got a story to finish and one to start. I'll be around, if anyone needs me but probably not as much as usual.
I’m alive and kicking. Kinda. Should be posting again soon. I mostly wait for Nox to have NaNo then I swoop in.
Yeah I've noticed :p
Who can tell me where all my chars need to post?
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
never mind. i figured it out. *grin.
Only darkness shows you the light.