This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Absence Thread
Sorry for your loss hun.
Much sympathies.

To remind, Thalia-mun is on holiday until the 17th. And as she only gets wifi in hotel lobby, we should all glare and shoot her dirty looks. also, she had to take a plane to get there. and planes are tin cans of death. my envy is conflicted at the moment.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Sorry to hear it *hugs*

and yes, my little PA there is right. At least the lobby has comfy seats. And less of the dirty looks!
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Next time I see you you're getting the dirtiest look in the dirty look book.
Thx guys.
I'm going to be scarce and slow to post for the next couple weeks. We're having an audit at my store and due to the large sum of paperwork I'm having to comb through and what nots my time will be restricted until it's over.

I'll still be posting but my responses will be delayed.

I can still be reached with PMs and emails should anyone need me.
I am so sorry, I kept thinking I could get it together and not have to do this, but I need to post an absence thread.

I have some things going on at work that are taking my brain space and time.
Well, so much for keeping up >_<

Still, back tomorrow.
"Rivers are veins of the earth through which the lifeblood returns to the heart."
[Image: thal-banner-scaled.jpg]
 | Sothis Lethe Alethea | Miraseia |
Tis with a heavy heart that I report that I will probably be pretty absent until All Hallow's Eve. September and October are by far the busiest times at my job, and I am working several nights a week and the time during the day is jam packed. I will try to squeak in a couple posts between now and then, but, well, ya know. [Image: 4.png]
It seems things have settled to a reasonable level. I will post at a reasonable pace now. Apologies for the delays thus far.

Cheers.