This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Spamming Registration
So we are getting a few spammers trying to register a bit today which means they are getting past the captcha and the security question.

I'd like to add some more questions that we will know the answer to to make it a little bit harder for people to register with. 

If you have any good questions PM me the question and the answer (so I make sure I have it right lol) and I'll throw it in.
I have a few more I think are easy questions to answer. If anyone has any issues hit me up and I can give you exact answers.
Thanks for clearing out the Riff-raff.
"So?" said Loki impatiently.  "This isn't the first time the world has come to an end, and it won't be the last either."
Jaxen +
Loki +
+ Jole +
Damn, and I thought it was my significant force of personality drawing people in. Such a shame.
"She saw a flaring halo around his head, radiant in gold and blue. It shouted of glory and power to come"
"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
If they were valid things I'd be happy to have them here Smile and you could definitely take all the credit.

Since I changed the question, there have been 290 views of the registration page and 131 failed attempts (0 correct answers)